Heirloom Naturally specialises in growing old fashioned, nutrient dense vegetables and microgreens that not only taste great, but are visually stunning too. Nurtured from heirloom seed, grown utilising organic principles and hand harvested to order, this is how local fresh produce really tastes.
Recognising the key to growing great vegetables lies in the quality of the soil, Simone Boyd and her husband Cam began the process of building living soil on their Mansfield property in February 2017, on what was previously an overgrazed plot of land with almost non existent top soil. An ongoing commitment to no till, no tractor and no synthetic inputs is observed to ensure a living and vibrant soil structure, which in turn produces top quality, nutritious and unique vegetables.
“Now that brings back memories – I haven’t tasted carrots like this since I was a kid.” Phil
“It’s so easy to get my children to eat your veggies, they are so colourful.” Amanda
“I’m amazed at how long your produce stays fresh.” Kerrie
Produce list (seasonally available)
- specialising in pea tendrils and sunflower
- red radish; red cabbage; broccoli; red Russian kale; brassica mix
- Carrots – purple, yellow, orange, white
- Beetroot – Detroit, Chioggia, Golden
- Kale – Red Russian, Cavolo Nero, Squire
- Tomatoes – heirloom mix
- Radish – French breakfast, watermelon, black Spanish
- Broccoli – Romanesco, broccolini
- Red spring onion
- Lettuce – a range of heirloom varieties available
Supplying restaurants, cafes and the dinner tables of families in Mansfield and surrounding areas.
This is small scale farming at its best.
Tel: 0407 640 866
Email: heirloom naturally